Is It "illegal" to Submit Two Applications at the Same Time?

Pancur, don't listen to that blowhard. Keeping asking questions here, most on here are helpful and not so full of themselves.

I don't know, I'm in Ohio and we are not required to submit a check with the ap. I never do as I fax or submit online. I'm thinking Illinois is the same way. Never done business in Illinois but I grew up in Schaumburg. Good luck.

Pancur, don't listen to that blowhard. Keeping asking questions here, most on here are helpful and not so full of themselves.

I don't know, I'm in Ohio and we are not required to submit a check with the ap. I never do as I fax or submit online. I'm thinking Illinois is the same way. Never done business in Illinois but I grew up in Schaumburg. Good luck.

My post didn't say not to ask questions, if you read it you would have seen that. I just suggested the poster learn the products he's offering at least to the level whether to collect cash at the time of application or not. The forum is for questions and suggestions my dear which is what I gave, a suggestion so you are the blowhard with your reply. Every state is different, don't you think the agent should learn at least that basic component of what they are going to be selling? Part-timers create a lot of problems for consumers because they don't take the time to know what they are selling. If you don't agree, that's your right, maybe you've never seen that happen, I for one have.

There are situations where submitting more than one app is prudent. I've done it in situations where COBRA comes into the picture.

Say a prospect falls in that gray area; accepted or declined? No one knows - UW needs to see it. In the mean time they're coming up on their COBRA election deadline but really don't have the "$900" for the first payment.

So I'd submit multiple apps. Then they can see the offers before making the decision. Some were better off electing COBRA. Some were better off with an individual plan.

Back