Is it possible to become an agent while in school?

I will pass it on but did you get any of my info.(that e-mail of mine driving me crazy)

I got and and looked over the information. I am not versed well in enough in group coverage to give an in-depth review. Give me a few weeks to get up to speed here in MD.

Gee, I hope I'm not wasting my time in pre-license...... I have no college degree or sales experience. I've been in the medical field (radiology) for 16 years. Thoughts?

Absolutely not. Somebody decent will take you. Sixteen years of work experience could even lead you to one of the large captive companies, if you want to go that route (good training...so they tell me anyway...could be better). Work experience means a lot to many prospective employers. I was only commenting on what my managing partner says he looks for.

Hey Beth,
I am in the senior market also, and I am right around the corner if you need any help. I sent you an email i'm not sure if it went through though. By the way I am 27 I strarted in insurance when I was 23 and I don't have a degree. You wouldn't believe some of the people insurance companies hire. As long as you aren't a felon you are good, although I do hve a friend that is a felon and he got his license.

Hey Beth,
I am in the senior market also, and I am right around the corner if you need any help. I sent you an email i'm not sure if it went through though. By the way I am 27 I strarted in insurance when I was 23 and I don't have a degree. You wouldn't believe some of the people insurance companies hire. As long as you aren't a felon you are good, although I do hve a friend that is a felon and he got his license.

I didn't get it. Try again!

Thanks, everyone.

Back