Is Mutual of Omaha a good employer?

I'm just gonna say, MoO does have very competitive products so as long as the training isn't bad you're gonna be in a better position than most people are starting out. I bet a good trainer saves you probably 6 months of teaching yourself.

I would agree. Indy is hard to do when you are green because there is so much to learn; and its hard to get it from a book. Ask lots of questions about the training and case support. The management at that particular office is key.

MoO has one of the best training bonuses/draws out there. Its higher than NYL, Mass, & NWM. I cant remember if it lasts 3 years or 2, but either way its nice. They have a well rounded portfolio of competitive products as well, which will help tremendously.

Most smart agents realize that indy is the way to go eventually. But because of the training and support they can provide it would most likely be wise to learn with them and milk the draw until it runs out. Then go indy!

If you get registered they have the the absolute best 401K product for accounts under 5mill!

Back