Is Ritter Closed??

keith48

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I have made 14 phone calls in the last hour, 6 of those to direct extensions I have, and then started just trying to connect to random departments. I'm locked out of iGo and drop tickets, and have an applicant that needs to enroll today. Every single call and every department goes to voicemail. Is everything okay over at Ritter?

That is Ritter's biggest problem and has been for years. They do some great things, but you end up with communication problems.

I have never got them on the phone in 3 years. They work by a message system. They always solicit me for new companies, new med supps, but I want someone I can talk too.

That being said, I may call them 3times a year. I only call when I need them, and when I call them, I need them. Unfortunately, have never had them answer the phone.

Yes, this is a problem. I'm having to cancel an appointment for a very big life case because I cannot use e-app, drop ticket, or even print the apps out.

That sounds like a carrier or IPIPELINE issue.

Also, most Life insurance carriers will accept other eSignature platforms like DocuSign or Hellosign. Always have a backup plan!

No they just returned my call yesterday in regards to a message I left for them last Wednesday.:confused:

Back