Is There a Difference? CRM Vs AMS

I think that there are numerous redundancies with the two. That being said I would be flying blind by only running an agency on an Agency Management System.

For me the CRM is super helpful in the lead and prospect generation side. Once a client becomes a client the Agency Management System becomes more important.

I am certain that I could probably find one vendor to do both perfectly well - but for me the ease of which my CRM roles wins the day.

Ultimately it comes down to the user right? What type of systems/process work best with you and your agency?

Reviving this older thread! I think this is an interesting point, however, a lot of agencies don't know how to set up the right systems or don't know how to set up the proper processes so they pigeonhole themselves using specific tool that doesn't work for them in the end. Something that traditional AMS systems are REALLY good at is trying to lock you in and make sure you don't leave. They do this by making it really difficult for you to get your data out of their system.

Have you ever tried to leave QQ Catalyst? Let me tell you it's a nightmare. You have to be a full-stack developer to use their archaic system and get the data transferred out correctly. Most CRM tools on the other hand recognize that you need to export this data out and make it relatively easy to transfer that data out if need be.

I've been looking at several AMS and CRM platforms. I really like EzLynx AMS. However, I love salesforce. I am wondering if having EzLynx and Salesforce is an unnecessary redundancy. And and all thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I like agent CRM. they have a free trial

Back