Anyone using WordPress as the foundation for their CRM?

This may be fine for new agencies. I really don't know.

Anyone who has an established CRM isn't going to switch, even for a few hundred bucks a month.

Have you ever tried to get your staff to do something new? Anytime I try to onboard new tech, it's like telling them I canceled Christmas. Switching CRMs would be like telling them they all need weekly root canals.

go high level...not for wordpress but standalone.

I would have months ago if they had the competency to move my leads/clients from rbob to them. 50% of the people were magically gone. This was after 10 hours of me deleting duplicate emails and phone numbers that are not allowed.

The system looks solid but a huge time waste to try and change CRMs

I would have months ago if they had the competency to move my leads/clients from rbob to them. 50% of the people were magically gone. This was after 10 hours of me deleting duplicate emails and phone numbers that are not allowed.

The system looks solid but a huge time waste to try and change CRMs

Oh that's not good at all. I started with them so I didnt have to import anyone over. Do you not need call recording at all? Radius doesn't have that option from what I saw.

Oh that's not good at all. I started with them so I didnt have to import anyone over. Do you not need call recording at all? Radius doesn't have that option from what I saw.

They do. I record all of my calls. And it’s included for free. Rbob’s SOA is the easiest in the biz. I personally would keep Rbob forever but unfortunately they sold out to agency block and I’m ready for them to give up on us any month now.

We use SuiteCRM, which works fairly well. It imports emails and is connected to our VoiP system to track calls and emails. Has workflow for tasks etc... We host the free software on our own servers, albeit we bought several add-ons, and had custom programming, so it's not exactly "free." It doesn't do agency management (we currently use NowCerts for that). We would use NowCerts for CRM, albeit it's terribly and painfully slow and at least for me anyway, not intuitive or customizable. We're exploring transitioning to either Drupal or Wordpress (possibly using WP Elementor for design), however, it's a major major project to bring it to life. However, the thought of super fast along with exactly what we want does seem appealing. If anyone wants to discuss using Drupal and/or WP as an option, I'm open to perhaps combining forces/expenses to bring some basic things to it, such as connecting to Voip and/or client email etc....

Back