Are there any organizations that offer financial backing to insurance call centers?

allthings_ins

Not sure if its a thing but I am at the point where I want to bring on more agents and will need to provide leads and compensation but will need financial backing to stay afloat until solid revenue starts coming in.

Aren't they called banks? LOL. Seriously, if you are an ongoing, viable, profitable, etc., business -- why not go to your bank? In addition, if you are a major producer -- certain carriers offer financing for a variety of reasons. I have no idea if this is one of them.

Not sure if its a thing but I am at the point where I want to bring on more agents and will need to provide leads and compensation but will need financial backing to stay afloat until solid revenue starts coming in.

Unless you have assets with collateral, i doubt you are going to get any decent financing. You may get some possible financing at super high rates & bad terms

@PrivClientSG yes banks are an option, of course I know that. I was asking about carriers or The bigger guys who have the higher contracts with the carriers that want to expand and don’t mind investing into a call center for leads and comp to expend both of our businesses.

@PrivClientSG yes banks are an option, of course I know that. I was asking about carriers or The bigger guys who have the higher contracts with the carriers that want to expand and don’t mind investing into a call center for leads and comp to expend both of our businesses.

I've had carriers offer me financing for a variety of potential "investments" in my business. I took one deal once because it worked out to be interest free financing, and it was specifically for technology and software. I don't see a call center being one of reasons, but I could be wrong.

Call me and let's see if we can put something together. Greg at 252-292-3350.

Back