Is there a Website / Platform that shows all States & Carrier Appointments of an Agent?

You do not need to be contracted in the particular agency to see all licenses and state appointments - it is a separate tab from the contracts. On contracts tab you see subset of state appointments associated with those contracts.

Is there a Website / Platform that shows all States & Carrier Appointments of an Agent?
Yes, I think someone already mentioned it, but for yourself, your best bet is to visit your state Department of Insurance website (resident state). It should list the carriers being reported as Active versus Inactive/Cancelled. For your state licenses, you will need to visit NIPR or SIRCON. *However, the last time I checked with NIPR, agents may order a detailed report. I believe it's called the "PDB Report" with NIPR. I think you're entitled to one free report per year, so I'd check there!

If you know of any companies in question, then you can just contact them and speak with contracting. ~ JB

Back