Is this just an advertisement?

100% she is bluffing.

Another excuse not to buy.

Next, she'll tell you she's cancelling b/c she's donating her body to science.

Turned out something she read on Facebook must have been a bait and switch deal

Send you the article I posted from Ohio state discontinuing the $750 payment and she is good

Turned out something she read on Facebook must have been a bait and switch deal

Send you the article I posted from Ohio state discontinuing the $750 payment and she is good
A bait and switch she read about on FaceBook.

Sums up the FE market pretty well.

One time a lady told me her funeral was being paid for by the Prince of Abu Dhabi, who she's been corresponding w/ on Facebook, who she just sent $800 to in order to get her "palace entry card," which she received at a discount since they were dating.

Told me she had her flight booked and she was hoping he'd propose.

Don't get me started on the guy in North Carolina who told me he's dating Sandra Bullock.

This is FE.

Nah, she'll say her daughter already has a $50k WL policy on her and only pays $5/mo.
This guy Final Expense's.

How about when they've had 2 heart attacks, COPD w/ a cigarette in their mouth, and they need to "think about it."

This is FE.

I had a lady tell me she had to wake her daughter up to ask her if she'd rather get $15k or $20k when she died. Mother had just taken out a $15k policy, agent told her it was $20k. We called the company and verified the real numbers. I was able to get her a real $20k for the same premium and she had to ask her daughter which she'd rather get. That's our people.

I had a lady tell me she had to wake her daughter up to ask her if she'd rather get $15k or $20k when she died. Mother had just taken out a $15k policy, agent told her it was $20k. We called the company and verified the real numbers. I was able to get her a real $20k for the same premium and she had to ask her daughter which she'd rather get. That's our people.
Hahaha.

I was filling out an app with a guy over-the-phone, when his landlord knocked on the door to serve his eviction notice.

He told her, "I've got precious artwork in here, you have no idea, you'll get your money!"

This is FE.

I have zero doubt that its just one of these dishonest ads that use shit like "state regulated burial program".

It would be nice if the FE industry stopped using these extremely unethical advertisements. I'd estimate that 90% of all FE facebook ads using this bullshit phraseology.

The plans aren't "new", nor are they "regulated by the state", nor were they "just approved".

Just be honest for ***s sake.

I have zero doubt that its just one of these dishonest ads that use shit like "state regulated burial program".

It would be nice if the FE industry stopped using these extremely unethical advertisements. I'd estimate that 90% of all FE facebook ads using this bullshit phraseology.

The plans aren't "new", nor are they "regulated by the state", nor were they "just approved".

Just be honest for ***s sake.
I agree and I also know that if you took that away response rates would diminish.

The people know what they're getting involved in, despite what they might say.

From Publishers Clearing House to the lottery, from CNN to FOX, these folks love propaganda and aren't afraid to play the victim.

Wouldn't it be great if we could just "do bidness," with them in a "normal, logical," way?

Yeah but that ain't this.

It's not most things if you really go deep.

Btw, it is "state regulated," as in its insurance.

But yeah, I like it better straight up too.

I agree and I also know that if you took that away response rates would diminish.
I'm well aware that its done to increase response rates. There is never an excuse to act dishonestly.
Btw, it is "state regulated," as in its insurance.
I understand that and technically you're right. I even point that out in the article I wrote about these mailers.

But here's the problem- if you know the end user will interpret your message in a specific way, it's dishonest to blatantly ignore that and try to hide behind the veil of "its insurance which is regulated by the state and thus I can claim its still honest."

We all know that 99% of end users will see that language and interpret it as: "a government benefit they administer, manage and pay for/subsidize". And since the agents using these deceptive ads know that's how the end user will interpret the messaging, they are being dishonest.

I'm well aware that its done to increase response rates. There is never an excuse to act dishonestly.

I understand that and technically you're right. I even point that out in the article I wrote about these mailers.

But here's the problem- if you know the end user will interpret your message in a specific way, it's dishonest to blatantly ignore that and try to hide behind the veil of "its insurance which is regulated by the state and thus I can claim its still honest."

We all know that 99% of end users will see that language and interpret it as: "a government benefit they administer, manage and pay for/subsidize". And since the agents using these deceptive ads know that's how the end user will interpret the messaging, they are being dishonest.
99% of the world is lies.

85% of statistics are made up.

The people know what they're getting into.

The agents who are lying during their presentation are wrong and swept up in the spirit of evil that permeates our life.

The agents who are straight up and do what's best for the person are providing a legitimate service to someone who needs it.

Finding humor in it is necessary to maintain sanity.

Should it all be different? Yes.

Has it been this way since time was recorded? Yes.

Maybe an alien has it figured out, I'll ask one of my clients, I'm sure they've met one.

Back