John Hancock's Benefit Builder

originally post by Mr_Ed

Why not enlighten us?

The way you describe it is not how it was explained to me when I was in Boston last Nov.

You make it sound like they have to pay an extra premium and they may or may not get any growth in their benefits.

my understanding is that they decide if they want to pay the premium, how much they pay and that determines the growth in their benefits.

originally posted by Mr_Ed

The way you describe it is not how it was explained to me when I was in Boston last Nov. You make it sound like they have to pay an extra premium and they may or may not get any growth in their benefits. my understanding is that they
decide if they want to pay the premium, how much they pay and that determines the growth in their benefits.

I'm not sure how it was explained to you in November, but what I posted was Hancock's official notice of yesterday, which seems to contradict your understanding.

I didn't "describe" anything. I just posted their announcement verbatim.

originally posted by Mr_Ed

I'm not sure how it was explained to you in November, but what I posted was Hancock's official notice of yesterday, which seems to contradict your understanding.

I didn't "describe" anything. I just posted their announcement verbatim.

you mean to tell me that all of your ranting is based upon that one-page announcement?

gimmeabreak.

maybe you should study the product a little bit first.

you mean to tell me that all of your ranting is based upon that one-page announcement? gimmeabreak.
maybe you should study the product a little bit first.

You're right. Obviously you have a sample of the actual policy, along with Amendments and also have Hancock's new software for the new CC3, that shows all options and rates.

Unfortunately, neither I nor any other agent has access to that.

So until I do, I will go by Hancock's official announcement.

Hey, if you love the product, no one is stopping you from selling it.

Back