Journals and Experiments

I think there should be a subforum created that someone can post their day to day experiences with the campaigns they have committed to doing or trying out.
Maybe there's a script, or a form of marketing where they want to blog about it, maybe get feedback (there should be an op option to restrict comments on the thread if they so wish; I know its not the friendliest sometimes on this forum to people either beginning or wish to try some unorthodox form of marketing), and somewhat hold themselves accountable to an audience and perhaps feel more inclined to persevere.

I think tgp actually had a subforum like that.

As it stands, newby's looking for direction or examples have to find a few threads here and there or look for some other forum. I think that's why the door to door survey thread is so popular, its a collection of experiences that people are looking for.

I think there should be a subforum created that someone can post their day to day experiences with the campaigns they have committed to doing or trying out.
Maybe there's a script, or a form of marketing where they want to blog about it, maybe get feedback (there should be an op option to restrict comments on the thread if they so wish; I know its not the friendliest sometimes on this forum to people either beginning or wish to try some unorthodox form of marketing), and somewhat hold themselves accountable to an audience and perhaps feel more inclined to persevere.

I think tgp actually had a subforum like that.

As it stands, newby's looking for direction or examples have to find a few threads here and there or look for some other forum. I think that's why the door to door survey thread is so popular, its a collection of experiences that people are looking for.

It is a worthwhile idea.

Topgunproducers does have members reporting activity.

Back