Just an idea...

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Since ACA/Obamacare agents now have to do this: "Starting today, July 12, CMS is mandating that agents reintegrate their FFM accounts every 12 hours on all EDE platforms."

Why shouldn't all CMS personal, elected officials and bureaucrats have to do a 12 hour check in to see if they are all still working, compliant and cognizant? joe-biden-asleep-in-his-chair-in-the-oval-office-v-_qf6kWCtR9y2IwCsxjlY7g-DBtnCLoGQa2HsDsFK08TLA.png

I don’t do many ACA plans but this is fine by me. It keeps the ACA spammers from doing apps. I do an ACA app every few months. I won’t have to reintegrate until I want to quote again.

Since ACA/Obamacare agents now have to do this: "Starting today, July 12, CMS is mandating that agents reintegrate their FFM accounts every 12 hours on all EDE platforms."

Why shouldn't all CMS personal, elected officials and bureaucrats have to do a 12 hour check in to see if they are all still working, compliant and cognizant? View attachment 13605
I don't do ACA what are they talking about?

I don't do ACA what are they talking about?
It used to be that agents had to log onto the CMS FFM website once a month to have access to their client records and apply with them. Now some bureaucrat decided that we need to do it every 12 hours.

Starting today, July 12, CMS is mandating that agents reintegrate their FFM accounts every 12 hours on all EDE platforms.

You’ll start to see new countdowns and reminders in your HealthSherpa Agent Dashboard to make reintegration easy and help you avoid interruptions to your workflow.

What happens if I don't reintegrate every 12 hours?

The experience is the same as it was when integration lasted for 30 days:

If your FFM integration has expired or you are not integrated, you will not see your on-exchange book of business within HealthSherpa. The book still belongs to you, it is simply hidden as a security measure required by CMS. This is because CMS owns the federal exchange data. Once you reintegrate, you will see and be able to manage your entire on-exchange book of business again.

Back