Kamala's "New Ideas"

So what happens to all the babies your side aborts every year. Where do all of these babies go?

Haven't quite thought that one through have you genius.

What babies? A fetus isn't a baby... and don't even waste your time with the post-birth abortion rubbish you weirdos like to lie about.

The problem with communists (which is what she really is) is they think everything should be "free," (or close to it) that nothing should cost money, and that this world is a utopia. They are completely removed from actual reality.

I mean, the commie leaders at the top know this is all a farce, and they just use their low IQ minions to sell them the dream (other peoples money), and essentially bribe them with "free" shit. But everything has a price, and humans are only motivated by incentive. No one is getting up everyday to go to work for free.

If they ever stopped paying me to do this.....ADIOS! CIAO! GOODBYE! This all looks nice on paper, but to anyone with at least a few braincells left, they will tell you of the unintended (or intended, in my opinion) horrible consequences this is going to have, down to the exact details.

You can not just ram policy down the throats of big business. They will just pass the costs along to us in other areas, and we are the ones that suffer. You have to NEGOTIATE, and COMPROMISE, but communist leaders aren't interest in that. They're interest in obtaining more power, by any means necessary. Which is part of why they're doing all of this.
Both sides do this. I won’t call them both communist but they’re both stupid crazy now. Meanwhile half of America claims their party is good and the other is shit.

THEY'RE BOTH SHIT. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU OR ME. Neither of them is fiscally responsible. They care about votes and keeping their own jobs. They are not leaders. They are professional job interviewers.

The sooner the country stops arguing about which side is right or wrong, the sooner we can figure out together how to make this shit show better.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president. Kamala Harris is not fit to be president. Their VPs are ridiculous. Nancy Pelosi, McTurtle, Taylor Green, Hawley, Schumer … none of these people should be in these positions.

I know your little imaginary book has some stuff to say about this:

"Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Back