Kamala's "New Ideas"

Look at Kamala’s “new ideas”….a rally with the convention going on…Trump and MAGA will be pissed….the “new ideas” seem to be working….what a crowd and it doesn’t start for an hour….wow…

Look at Kamala’s “new ideas”….a rally with the convention going on…Trump and MAGA will be pissed….the “new ideas” seem to be working….what a crowd and it doesn’t start for an hour….wow…

New ideas...you mean not taxing tips? Trump came up with that in June. Kameltoe was still sending the IRS after people that work on tips in June.

Also, she's flip flopped on most things in the past month. New ideas???

• Expanding the $35-per-month cap on Medicare drug plans' out-of-pocket costs for insulin to apply to "everyone."
  • Expanding the $2,000-per-year cap on Medicare drug plan out-of-pocket costs for all covered drugs to apply to everyone.
  • Has she looked at this? U.S. Debt Clock

of course what you missing is through the passage of time the thing that were

are not

now

and the things that will be might

not

but busses are yellow and the wheels go round and round

so what goes up does

come down

so as you can see its all good because times past are there and here

and will always be

remembered

HAHHa ha

But nothing good to say about capping insulin costs that are saving lives.

Look, I have a medical condition that can be treated with medication that retails for $5k-$7k per month. I don’t expect ANYONE to subsidize that for me. And this particular condition is an auto-immune condition. Not something I’ve done to myself.

Don’t get me wrong, I know some insulin dependent diabetics didn’t bring it on themselves. But a high percentage have due to poor lifestyle choices. Why should others be asked to subsidize their medications? Many could have avoided it with better lifestyle choices. But that means personal accountability. I realize you liberals are opposed to that novel concept.

The bigger issue here is pharmaceutical companies. If they can sell these medications in other countries for a much lower price, why not here? Pharmaceutical companies own politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Back