Kemper Home Health Care

Anyone looked at this product? I spoke with the wholesaler today and it seemed like it would be a nice add on to a med supp sale. It will give the insured up to $150 a day for home health care as an indemnity reimbursement for up to 360 days. They also have an add on that will pay $150 towards an annual physical, $75 for glasses, $250 for hearing. In my state it's only $25/month.

Heres the part I thought was really interesing...they will also reimburse clients up to $25 a month for prescriptions on the RETAIL price of their scripts. So if the person has a couple of scripts that they run through part D and pay $0 as a co-pay, but the retail price was $20 each, they would get back $25 from kemper making the cost cost of the insurance policy free.

What am I missing here. Sounds too good to be true. Anyone contracted with them? What is street level?

360 days...that's pretty good.

What kinda premium will / did they pay for this coverage? (i know you said $25 extra for glasses, etc),...what the prem. for the coverage?

360 days...that's pretty good.

What kinda premium will / did they pay for this coverage? (i know you said $25 extra for glasses, etc),...what the prem. for the coverage?
United National also has one. Pays $10 per generic prescription, $25 name brand up to $600 per year. Have folks actually making money on it. I don't because at my age the premium is about $60 per month. Still, that means I get the Home Health coverage for around $120 per year net. Not bad.

United National also has one. Pays $10 per generic prescription, $25 name brand up to $600 per year. Have folks actually making money on it. I don't because at my age the premium is about $60 per month. Still, that means I get the Home Health coverage for around $120 per year net. Not bad.
Forgot to mention the UNL plan is GI with no waiting period for pre-X on the drug benefit.

How much are agents earning when they sell one of these?

Back