Kerzner: Help make life insurance a social imperative again

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Brian Anderson submitted a new article

Kerzner: Help make life insurance a social imperative again
Kerzner-HiRes.jpg

LIMRA/LOMA/LL Global Inc. leader Robert A. Kerzner uses opening general session at Life Insurance Conference in Chicago to implore life insurance professionals strive to be better at reaching a large untapped market in desperate need of adequate coverage.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Help make life insurance a social imperative again,,,,,,ok how.....kinda left us hanging......

Help make life insurance a social imperative again,,,,,,ok how.....kinda left us hanging......
Yeah... not many solutions or even suggestions as to how we are to accomplish the goal other than be proud of what you do. If you aren't proud to be a life insurance agent, what are you doing in the industry?

Fair enough - updated and added another paragraph with more of what he said. Just happened an hour ago!:1rolleyes: He also talked about how the industry needs to better leverage technology and make underwriting easier...

He also talked about how the industry needs to better leverage technology and make underwriting easier...

Only been saying this for 20 years....Life Insurance is in the stone age when it comes to technology......I remember the first online health insurance application...very few life insurance company's have a workable online application...hell rates for term insurance only been on the net for about 10 years....

Pride doesn't feed the kids. There are plenty of people engaged in legal work but otherwise made to feel ashamed and that is the real shame.
I was speaking specifically of being an insurance agent but I have dug ditches, cleaned bathrooms, been a general laborer, a waiter and I was never ashamed to do any of it. As you say, it was legal.. it was honest and they were all jobs that needed to be done.

I was speaking specifically of being an insurance agent but I have dug ditches, cleaned bathrooms, been a general laborer, a waiter and I was never ashamed to do any of it. As you say, it was legal.. it was honest and they were all jobs that needed to be done.

Yes, my response was more general, but even some people try to look down on insurance agents.

Back