Kingdom Sharing

Oct 11, 2018

1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I think it's obvious. Why did Conseco rebrand as Washington National?:twitchy:

2. aikenhealth

aikenhealth Expert

Once a company changes their name/ brand it shows a need to distance themselves away from lawsuits -bad press.- complaints published on social media - pick one. Remember MEGA? They morphed into different names -now they are coUSHealth - all pretty much same horse -different color

3. Onviant

Onviant New Member

State:
    California
    My understanding is that it was a trademark issue. They had to change their name.

Onviant, Jun 25, 2019
  4. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    Is that what they "told" :fibs: you? :skeptical:

How long have you been with them? :err:

5. Onviant

Onviant New Member

State:
    California
    Cute...I actually read. Look up Kingdom Insurance Group LLC vs Kingdom Healthshare International. It was filed Jan 17th, 2019, in the US district court of Georgia, Atlanta Division.

Onviant, Jun 25, 2019
  6. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    If you can read.......you commented about a trademark issue, after this comment. Made it look like you were commenting about MEGA. :err:

"Once a company changes their name/ brand it shows a need to distance themselves away from lawsuits -bad press.- complaints published on social media - pick one. Remember MEGA? They morphed into different names -now they are coUSHealth - all pretty much same horse -different color."

I had a contract with CalStar(Kingdom), but I recently told them to cancel it, because I was sure I'd never use it. :yes: