Kingdom Sharing

Once a company changes their name/ brand it shows a need to distance themselves away from lawsuits -bad press.- complaints published on social media - pick one. Remember MEGA? They morphed into different names -now they are coUSHealth - all pretty much same horse -different color

Is that what they "told" :fibs: you? :skeptical:

How long have you been with them? :err:

Cute...I actually read. Look up Kingdom Insurance Group LLC vs Kingdom Healthshare International. It was filed Jan 17th, 2019, in the US district court of Georgia, Atlanta Division.

Cute...I actually read. Look up Kingdom Insurance Group LLC vs Kingdom Healthshare International. It was filed Jan 17th, 2019, in the US district court of Georgia, Atlanta Division.
If you can read.......you commented about a trademark issue, after this comment. Made it look like you were commenting about MEGA. :err:

"Once a company changes their name/ brand it shows a need to distance themselves away from lawsuits -bad press.- complaints published on social media - pick one. Remember MEGA? They morphed into different names -now they are coUSHealth - all pretty much same horse -different color."

I had a contract with CalStar(Kingdom), but I recently told them to cancel it, because I was sure I'd never use it. :yes:

Christian healthcare sharing programs are well intentioned and can be a good fit in certain situations. The problem is that many people don't full understand what they are getting into before they sign up. For Christian employers, I would recommend Missio Benefits (www.missiobenefits.com) as it is traditional group healthcare coverage (administered by Cigna) but also aligns with biblical values and available in all 50 states to any size organization. As such there are no pre-existing condition limitations, annual maximums, lifetime maximums, morality clauses, etc. Many prominent Christian ministries such as Youth for Christ (YFC) are already enrolled in this program - here is a testimony video from their website:

I have personally been on one for around 12 years. Would i "sale" them. Nope!!
It is a REALLY big leap of faith for me. I actually sell health insurance.

Back