Kortright Anyone?

Man, that brings back memories. I used to watch them every Sunday night.

Ben, Adam, Hoss, Little Joe . . .

They were the best.

They called me up and offered "200 leads" for contracting.

Couldn't tell me anything about the leads, except they would be either, direct mail, internet or TV generated.

I asked how many of each type, and they didn't know. Just send in the contract.

At the end, they said that it would be "almost 200 leads". I said how much is almost? which was met with no answer. They also never said "almost 200" until the end. I pointed that out and they offered to play the recording of the call.

What a bunch of baloney!

Last edited:
I would be a little careful in dealing with Brian Kortright. I was contacted by one of his agents who told me that Brian has a fantastic program to get in front of US government employees... that is if you pay $1,795 for thirty appointments. After talking with Brian it seemed that it might be a good deal so I sent him the money via PayPal. Two days later I get a refund for $1,695 because I'm not a fit for his program. The reason is that I own an agency that is the back office for attorney's, CPAs etc.

I'm sure he had the chargeback fees but it was his firm that withdrew the offer. I'm not going to raise a stink about the deal just warn other agents either get the details in writing or proceed with caution.

Back