KSKJ FE App

I saved a year old LBL policy from a KSKJ replacement a few months back. The client just passed away a two weeks ago and of course it is still in the contestable period. We'll see if I'd have been better off letting it go. I am hoping LBL pays the claim. It would have been just a two or three month old policy with KSKJ - would they have been any more or less likely to pay the claim than LBL?

FWIW, I get the talk of the 20% comp hit, but in the end I'm going to feel like $hit if this client's wife doesn't get the death benefit.

Grain of salt because I don't get many of my claims declined, but kskj has never denied a claim of mine and there have been at least 2 where they straight up should have based on what I found out later. Text me and I'll give you details.

Also, what doesn't get brought up often in the kskj comp discussion is their higher than average renewals. Same with Family Benefit. I know people say FE isn't the place for renewals... I make a stupid amount of money every month on FE renewals.

Back