KSKJ FE App

DiegoInsGuy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello

I have an appt with a client today where the only way I can win the deal is with KSKJ .. would anyone be able to send me their app for FE for Calif. I am not yet appointed ..

Thanks for the help.

[email protected]

Hello

I have an appt with a client today where the only way I can win the deal is with KSKJ .. would anyone be able to send me their app for FE for Calif. I am not yet appointed ..

Thanks for the help.

[email protected]

If you have a TransAmerica app you have 95% of the app questions of the KSKJ app. It started as an exact clone of the TransAmerica underwriting but added a few small tweaks a couple of years ago. Mostly to the Graded part. KSKJ won’t take oxygen users on their Graded anymore.

But unlike Trans, the KSKJ Graded is actually pretty usable due to being priced well, 40%coverage starting after the 12th month and paying 100% commission on Graded (pays the same % as their preferred and standard.)

You will love KSKJ. I don’t know how you could compete in California without it.

Is KSKJ great? Yes
If I had them would I sell them? Yes
Does an agent need them to be successful? No.

Well yes. I agree that you can be successful with ANY company (or lack of any company.) There are agents who are successful with only Lincoln Heritage to sell.

It just makes it easier to be successful to align yourself with very competitive companies. If you have companies that approve your cases at rates that beat your competitors it makes it easier for you to write more business and keep it on the books long term.

But to answer the question the OP asked and others wonder about, the KSKJ underwriting questions, if you are familiar with TransAmerica’s underwriting then you basically have KSKJ’s figured out too. It’s about the same BUT KSKJ has a height weight chart and does not accept oxygen use on their Graded plan. Their niche is their low rates. Their Standard plan (the one that takes COPD, Parkinson’s, etc.) is priced lower than many other company’s Preferred rates.

Being a Christian Fraternal, applicants do have to be Christian. In some parts of the country such as California that might be an issue. I don’t know? But I know we have agents in California that win the KSKJ convention every year. So there are definitely some Christians out there. In the mid-west where I am it’s hard to find people who don’t identify as Christians. So it’s a very positive thing.

Last edited:
Back