• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Landmark Disaster

Yes it’s quite a situation. Unless I’m missing something there was never an email that went out saying drafts stopped? Policies aren’t getting mailed out? What about claims? Complete mess.
They have not made any announcement other than to throw Landmark under the bus.

Like Aetna gives good service themselves?

An agent told me that 2 of his Accendo clients told him that they were informed there would be a double draft in July. Nothing official on that.

My LBL bank drafts have been ok. Getting someone on the phone to change a client’s bank info has been more of a problem. Customer service on the home service side seems to be working fine. But on the FE side, they’re taking your number for a call back. That’s fine unless you miss the call, which I did. But I was able to get my client handled a little bit ago, hopefully in time for her 7/3 draft.

Policy issue is another matter. So far, nothing that I wrote with LBIG in June has been issued. Mine are mostly home service, so it doesn’t impact those as hard. I just have to collect some premium without having delivered the policy yet, which could make a new client nervous. But anybody written to draft initial premium on the 1st or 3rd might be delayed.

Last edited:
Back