• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Landmark Disaster

Well, I just called LBL to get info for a policyholder. The CSR said they can’t pull up any info. So I guess they’re not quite up and running like they thought.

still no one seems to know if inforce policies are drafting. 🤡 clown world
I don’t know about Aetna. But LBL’s are drafting, so I don’t know why the the other companies wouldn’t be drafting also.

But I understand anybody’s anxiety about all of this. I’m pretty anxious about it myself. Besides the unknowns about my LBL business, my own Capitol Life med supp is actually an Aetna product. I’m wondering if my wife’s numerous claims are going to be handled ok.

I don’t know about Aetna. But LBL’s are drafting, so I don’t know why the the other companies wouldn’t be drafting also.

But I understand anybody’s anxiety about all of this. I’m pretty anxious about it myself. Besides the unknowns about my LBL business, my own Capitol Life med supp is actually an Aetna product. I’m wondering if my wife’s numerous claims are going to be handled ok.
It's only the Accendo FE that's affected. Accendo Med Supp is drafting ok. Accendo FE isn't being administered by Aetna.

Back