Landmark Disaster

Rick - yes they pay on the draft attempt.
If we knew what policies attempted to draft it would be pretty helpful lol. If a policy was supposed to draft on let’s say 6/16 and it was drafted this week … nsf is likely. It’s a big possibility that customers were drafted days late weeks late? No one seems to know or care.

As a safeguard, they're not lapsing policies for 125 days to give agents and insureds enough time to work out all payment issues. At least that's what an Aetna rep emailed to us.

As a safeguard, they're not lapsing policies for 125 days to give agents and insureds enough time to work out all payment issues. At least that's what an Aetna rep emailed to us.
So when they fix this will they double or triple draft the policys ?Will the agent have to call in to get these policys restarted ?When I called customer service they were clueless what was even going on .

Aetna FE seems to be getting back on track. I had a policy from the first week in June finally issue and draft last week. Commissions was paid. It could take into mid Aug to get that backlog fixed.

Aflac is drafting some policy’s so i assume Aetna and CVS also . I called a client i wrote last month before the cyber attack that got issued . I called them today . Their draft date the 1th a they took out the 19th. Customer service can see anything as there screens down but they confirmed they are drafting some policy’s

inforce cvs still in total limbo / no one can figure out what drafted or nsf’d
Agents are under the impression things are fixed lol
The chargebacks tsunami that will hit at some point is going to be insane
Commissions deposits are not what they seem

LBL’s drafts seem to be fine. Commissions are being paid, and statements have caught up. Service matters, like bene changes or policy loans, etc, are being handled very promptly. The only problems I’m still having is with policy issue WAY behind, and claims lagging a little. Oh, and lo-o-o-onggggg hold times with the home office. Other than that, they seem to be well on their way to full recovery.

Back