Lazy and Brain Dead

America today----------
Yesterday the final conversation with someone I have been working for 3 months. H/W and 2 kids, no current coverage.
They bought a 2008 Suburban instead of the coverage.

They should have got a compact, the savings in gas would be enough to buy a pretty good health policy.

What a bunch of Wallys.

It's a real shame when a man will jeopardize the health of his wife and children. Tells you exactly about his type of personality and demeanor.

It's a real shame when a man will jeopardize the health of his wife and children. Tells you exactly about his type of personality and demeanor.

You're right, it means he wants to have reliable transportation for his family, when he takes them to the emergency room. It's good to see he's so thoughtful and considerate of his family.

Dan

Ever think that maybe it was his wife that was insisting on a new vehicle and he didn't have the balls to stand up to her? Not all women use logic when making a decision either. Maybe I'm the only one who has discovered that, you think?

Ever think that maybe it was his wife that was insisting on a new vehicle and he didn't have the balls to stand up to her? Not all women use logic when making a decision either. Maybe I'm the only one who has discovered that, you think?

Excellent point Frank, but here's my rebuttal.

We have already established this mans as cojenos because the new car was purchased and his wife and children do not have coverage. It took balls to buy the car, just as it would take balls to tell his wife no and purchase the health insurance. The balls that you questioned would be used in either situation, while only one outcome protects his family and environment.

Back