LBL Long hold times

LMAO! It's always been a revolving door. The whole insurance business is a revolving door.
Much of this (FE) has gone to phone sales. Are you trying to deny that or are you just in denial of what is really going on? Are you still trying to say after all these years that phone sales don't work?

Doesn't work for whom? Of course it works out for the pimps. That's why they get so butthurt when I tell the real story. And yes, a lot of FE is being sold by phone. Not enough in western Ky. I wish you would get some ho's for here.

For the producing agent it's every bit the failure it ever was. There will be some unicorns, but they are unicorns.

As many of you know, I’m primarily focused on home service these days. But I’m also still active in FE. For the sake of simplicity, I mainly write FE with LBL, since that’s also my main debit carrier. But lately I’ve had a terrible time getting through to their FE customer service. (FWIW, I don’t usually have any wait time at all on the home service side, other than the normal Monday & Friday morning queues.)

I’m well aware that other companies are having similar issues with hold times. Should we just expect that to be SOP in the future? Are there any FE carriers that are easier to get on the phone?
Yep... SOP is probably what you can expect going forward. The shut down is still creating major issues and I think we will continue to see the fall out from it. Companies are also tightening their belts as inflation eats into the bottom line. Biden economics are work.

Ok, so you're still in denial even though it's all around you to see.

I get it...you don't know what you don't want to know.
I'm not in denial about anything. You're a pimp. You have to put lipstick on the pig. I see the pig as it is.

But please have your ho's sell some more in western Ky and Southern In.

As many of you know, I’m primarily focused on home service these days. But I’m also still active in FE. For the sake of simplicity, I mainly write FE with LBL, since that’s also my main debit carrier. But lately I’ve had a terrible time getting through to their FE customer service. (FWIW, I don’t usually have any wait time at all on the home service side, other than the normal Monday & Friday morning queues.)

I’m well aware that other companies are having similar issues with hold times. Should we just expect that to be SOP in the future? Are there any FE carriers that are easier to get on the phone?
For some strange reason I’ve had 3-4 LBL policy holders cancel coverage after 3-4 years on the books that were paying good. When I attempted to conserve I got a “I don’t want it anymore I can’t afford it”. I just had an 82 year old get his 1k CV and drop them,really weird.

I haven’t had any trouble getting them on the phone and have had decent experiences making changes,updating coverage….etc..Most of the time I email CS.

They have added another step on their already too long Eapp that can be a problem. The insured needs to reply to either a text or an email to acknowledge the HIPPA requirement before moving on to the next section.

I work rural frequently where there’s no cell service and most of my clients don’t even know how to turn a computer on.

They’ve joined the hard to do business club.

Problematic. What if there’s no cell service? Use their email,right ? What if they don’t have/use email ?

Why did they add this step when I’ve already had them sign the authorization using their UW risk tool ?

Won’t be using their E-App anymore. I don’t need anymore surprises from a company when I’m in the middle of a sale.

Phone sale only.

I'm not in denial about anything. You're a pimp. You have to put lipstick on the pig. I see the pig as it is.

But please have your ho's sell some more in western Ky and Southern In.

It's okay, you just keep believing that. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

Love getting into house where there’s a fresh telesales FE policy. Especially when it’s sold by a Pioneer American,Senior Life agent,or some other overpriced company.
I usually learn the reason they mailed the card in is because they have buyer’s remorse,can’t afford it, and what they bought is easy to replace.

Nothing takes the place of F2F in home sales. People are literally craving one one one interaction with humans.
I’ve never had any buyer tell me they would rather buy anything over the phone.

Love getting into house where there’s a fresh telesales FE policy. Especially when it’s sold by a Pioneer American,Senior Life agent,or some other overpriced company.
I usually learn the reason they mailed the card in is because they have buyer’s remorse,can’t afford it, and what they bought is easy to replace.

Nothing takes the place of F2F in home sales. People are literally craving one one one interaction with humans.
I’ve never had any buyer tell me they would rather buy anything over the phone.
Doesn't matter the company. If it's sold by phone it's easy to get rid of. I've never found a Lumico that wasn't clean sheeted. But SBLI, Prosperity, any of the AmAm brands, SL or LH are just begging to be replaced.

"Where does that agent live?" The real good one is "have you needed to contact the agent since you got this?" The answer if they have is almost always, "I have, but he doesn't work there anymore" :D Love that!!

Yep, those telemarketers are here today, gone tomorrow! But it's OK, we'll get you out of that mess now. And you will have an agent. And it won't be someone on the phone or a carpetbagger from 200 miles away either.

Doesn't matter the company. If it's sold by phone it's easy to get rid of. I've never found a Lumico that wasn't clean sheeted. But SBLI, Prosperity, any of the AmAm brands, SL or LH are just begging to be replaced.

"Where does that agent live?" The real good one is "have you needed to contact the agent since you got this?" The answer if they have is almost always, "I have, but he doesn't work there anymore" :D Love that!!

Yep, those telemarketers are here today, gone tomorrow! But it's OK, we'll get you out of that mess now. And you will have an agent. And it won't be someone on the phone or a carpetbagger from 200 miles away either.
And when I hand them my business card magnet they are very eager to place it in their refrigerator while simultaneously telling me “ it’s nice to have an agent I can call on their cellphone any day of the week to talk to when I need them “.

I was in a home this week, where the woman handed me her mom's bank statement and there were 11 life insurance companies drafting her. She was one of those people who bought everything ever pitched by phone. We called a few of them and they all had cash value and were older than 2-3 yrs. But the woman now has Alzheimers and is in bad shape, so I could only help the daughter with her own insurance.

Back