Lead Company Choice

Hi guys. Joined this forum to try to find some opinions on which online lead companies people are most satisfied with. Did some extensive searching and still haven't gotten a clear answer as to which ones have the highest quality leads and best return policies. Some of the threads were back from 2011...Feel free to share which companies you've had the best experience with. Thanks

If you are looking for real time internet leads you may want to look into Hometown Quotes. If you are looking for aged internet insurance leads you may want to look into our company, Stellar Prospects. You can do a search here on the forum for our company name or our website www.StellarProspects.com and you will find comments by other agents who have done business with us.

In answer to your question about the replacement policy. We have multiple sources for the aged insurance leads and one of the sources that we can put your order through provides replacements for disconnects, wrong numbers, people who say that they did not request a quote, etc. You don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get replacements either. All you have to do is make a note by each lead as to whether it was a disconnect, wrong number or never requested quote and send back the spreadsheet to get replacements.

If you would like to get a lead sample to see what data comes with the leads and more details on lead replacements send an email to [email protected] and let us know if you are wanting a sample of health, life or auto insurance.

You guys need to check out a company called Lead Kingz. I got some leads from them and they were awesome!!! They definitely beat out the old school mailers any day!!! Plus they verify checking or savings and that is a plus plus plus!! I hated using direct mailers and the prospect would use the I don;t have a bank account. Well that doesn't happen with the leads I get from Lead Kingz!! They are all exclusive to the agent and never resold again to anyone I would recommend them to anyone who is tired of Bogus Crappy Leads!!

I heard that the Lead Kingz leads were all generated by spammers going on Internet forums and spamming people. Spam generated leads are their best value!

Does anyone know how to get into contact with the direct lead sources or who I should talk to? I dont like getting middle manned. I want to deal directly with the company that generates the leads. It just seams like all the big lead companies supplement their leads with crap. Also, does anyone know where I can get good aged home leads?

Without any hesitation whatsoever...Parasol Leads! I am a P&C guy and close 30%. I am rather sure the Life folks are closing higher than that. Return credit is normally by next day and sometimes even same day! I'd be happy to discuss this more with you at any time. We are a small community so enjoy helping when I can.

Ignore these posts from dcostanzo. He is posting the same post over and over about parasol leads. He gets paid to make these shameless claims. Just ignore him

Back