Lead Company Choice

Discussion in 'Insurance Leads' started by marcolifeproducer, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mimic

Mimic Member

State:

newlead and insureme are definitely scams according to all the ripoff reports I've come across...

2. Tampa Bay Rep

Tampa Bay Rep Well-Known Member

State:

If you are looking for real time internet leads you may want to look into Hometown Quotes. If you are looking for aged internet insurance leads you may want to look into our company, Stellar Prospects. You can do a search here on the forum for our company name or our website www.StellarProspects.com and you will find comments by other agents who have done business with us.

In answer to your question about the replacement policy. We have multiple sources for the aged insurance leads and one of the sources that we can put your order through provides replacements for disconnects, wrong numbers, people who say that they did not request a quote, etc. You don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get replacements either. All you have to do is make a note by each lead as to whether it was a disconnect, wrong number or never requested quote and send back the spreadsheet to get replacements.

If you would like to get a lead sample to see what data comes with the leads and more details on lead replacements send an email to [email protected] and let us know if you are wanting a sample of health, life or auto insurance.

3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Well-Known Member

State:
    Ohio
    SPAM me baby and spam me good!!!

4. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

State:
    Ohio
    Spam me good and spam me often. Hey...That's two posters in two days that will be gone.

5. Newby

Newby Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana

I heard that the Lead Kingz leads were all generated by spammers going on Internet forums and spamming people. Spam generated leads are their best value!

6. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

State:
    Ohio
    Are you affiliated with the company? How long has the company been in existence?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  7. EugeneM

EugeneM Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Poor Insurance Agents :( used and abused... sucks most of them are super sceptical, not that they dont have good reasons though

8. marcolifeproducer

marcolifeproducer Active Member

State:
    Rhode Island
    What company do you use?

9. Landersinsuranc

Landersinsuranc Well-Known Member

State:

Does anyone know how to get into contact with the direct lead sources or who I should talk to? I dont like getting middle manned. I want to deal directly with the company that generates the leads. It just seams like all the big lead companies supplement their leads with crap. Also, does anyone know where I can get good aged home leads?

10. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Ignore these posts from dcostanzo. He is posting the same post over and over about parasol leads. He gets paid to make these shameless claims. Just ignore him