Lead Discounters

Yes, put yourself in the client's place. How many people who submit for quotes if it was made crystal clear before they typed in their info that 3 or more agents would contact them. Instead, they find out that nice bit of info after clicking submit.

That's why I like generating my own leads. They only need to be called once, and never again if they don't want to be contacted. If you don't know, some of these companies will call internet leads for months.

David stood up for his beliefs and no one should criticize him for doing so. Slang terms have become so commonplace that almost everything is accepted these days. Anyone listening to George Carlin's "7 Filthy Words" would laugh at how ludicrous it is to think that at one time you could not say tits on the airways without getting censored and fined.

Now you can refer to a female as a bitch, a ho (unless you are Imus) or a slut but please don't call them a gal.

Go figure.

I'd love to chime in on whether it was in bad taste to say "jesus christ" in something other than a god-like way, but I might get flamed.

Back