Lead Management

I believe you that it is most likely a great program, but being basically a one man shop, and trying to get the most out of my money I think $100 is high at this point. I do not need to see what calls my staff made because besides a service person I am the staff lol.

Right now I am looking at Radius because it is $29 a month but has drip marketing and lead management, which is what I am concerned about right now.

Has anyone used Radius ????????/

Right now I am looking at Radius because it is $29 a month but has drip marketing and lead management, which is what I am concerned about right now.

Technically it is $24/Mo..That $5 can go towards your marketing efforts.

Do a search for 'Radius' and you'll get a number of posts by agents that have given their thoughts on the Pros and Cons of Radius.

Any specific Radius questions, let us know and we'll get you an answer.

I believe you that it is most likely a great program, but being basically a one man shop, and trying to get the most out of my money I think $100 is high at this point. I do not need to see what calls my staff made because besides a service person I am the staff lol.

I believe you are correct. I don't think Velocify makes sense unless you have at least 2 employees.
It is always a balance between marketing & staff. To grow an agency fast, one needs to create momentum. Like the "chicken or the egg" question...which comes first? Staff or Marketing. I'd say have a marketing plan in place, hire the staff person & then start marketing/selling like crazy.

Most agents that I meet are awesome at sales. Most agents I meet suck at details/processes. So to grow, hire to your weakness & keep on selling!

On the auto dialer: $0.03 cents per minute. $25/seat to add the dialer/month.

Back