Lead Service - Shhhhh, Top Secret!!!

lol, I tried to make it smaller on the forum but I gave up. It was being a pain. I tried to get my graphic designer to make a site the would reach out of the screen and choke the person until the gave us their money but he said he could not do it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
$2k/mo is beyond the budgets of most folks, especially betting on the come.

$2000 in adwords is nothing. The reason why is that we provide extremely good reporting for our clients. Traditionally we have stayed away from lead generation. We normally manage PPC campaigns for clients. 20% management fee, and $1,000 setup fee including keyword research and landing page setup and bid management. Clients tell us what kind of leads they want to go after and what their profit margins are on certain items, and markets and we go to town. I often feel like we should be charging our clients more with the profit they get. We do things totally different than most of our competitors. We only target terms that have a positive return for our clients. That means if you are only interested in marketing with more than a 5 to 1 return I ask what your expected return on a homeowners insurance client is, and we create a campaign that only bids on words that result in a 5 to 1 return. The big trade off for clients is volume. The lower the return they are willing to accept, the more profitable the campaign we can offer. Often times we can only offer 30 leads a month at 5 to 1 return but could offer 150 leads a month at 4 to 1. The large increase in volume more than makes up for the reduced ROI. would you rather make a 1000% return on one dollar, or 300% return on $3000 a month?

Last edited:
I would rather keep on doing what I am doing now and pocket the $2k . . .

That's where my $2k is going to stay. That is a whole lot of money to spend on something that maybe, sorta kinda, possibly might help.

I am having Dave Miller "play" with my websites, I know he is shooting straight with me and definitely knows what he is doing. Not that Orlando doesn't know what he is doing but Dave is a known and we have heard from his clients.

Two thousand is a little steep for me to gamble with unless I'm in Vegas.

lol, I tried to make it smaller on the forum but I gave up. It was being a pain. I tried to get my graphic designer to make a site the would reach out of the screen and choke the person until the gave us their money but he said he could not do it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

$2000 in adwords is nothing. The reason why is that we provide extremely good reporting for our clients. Traditionally we have stayed away from lead generation. We normally manage PPC campaigns for clients. 20% management fee, and $1,000 setup fee including keyword research and landing page setup and bid management. Clients tell us what kind of leads they want to go after and what their profit margins are on certain items, and markets and we go to town. I often feel like we should be charging our clients more with the profit they get. We do things totally different than most of our competitors. We only target terms that have a positive return for our clients. That means if you are only interested in marketing with more than a 5 to 1 return I ask what your expected return on a homeowners insurance client is, and we create a campaign that only bids on words that result in a 5 to 1 return. The big trade off for clients is volume. The lower the return they are willing to accept, the more profitable the campaign we can offer. Often times we can only offer 30 leads a month at 5 to 1 return but could offer 150 leads a month at 4 to 1. The large increase in volume more than makes up for the reduced ROI. would you rather make a 1000% return on one dollar, or 300% return on $3000 a month?

Nothing you said was unique, but (not to be rude) I have customers that would call me angry if they didn't get at least 50 leads a day from their website.

Malcolm, have you picked up any clients from this forum? Seems to be an abundance of SEO experts here. Some of them have been tested and endorsed but many have moved on.

Malcolm, have you picked up any clients from this forum? Seems to be an abundance of SEO experts here. Some of them have been tested and endorsed but many have moved on.

Yes, I have clients on here. Some have worked with other "experts" that left them terribly disappointed, some have sites under construction right now.

Three of my customers on here have sites being delivered this week.

I have Malcolm working on a site for me right now, good guy, very honest and helpful. Gave me some good SEO tips, and supposedly plays a good game of poker.....though that has yet to be proven.

Back