Lead sources for P&C?

Oh that's an easy problem to solve. Turn off you phone and don't open your email.

In all seriousness,

I am serious. The last thing I need is more business. I wouldn't even want the leads if they were free. I just had an old client call me today that started running an appliance store with 3 locations. I have another one sitting on my desk with 15 income properties. I have someone to follow up with that owns 5 grocery stores and 11 rental properties. I'm struggling to help all these people because I don't want to work more than about 20 hours a week. 30 tops.

I'm not the guy you need to pitch. I wouldn't want these leads, even if they were free, because I have big ticket referrals. Go find some young hungry agent.

That's basically what AgencyMVP attempts to do. The owner of that used to post here a lot, haven't seen him in awhile.

As I understand it, it assigns values to prospects based on things like premium, closing % in the zip code where the prospect is located, renewal dates, dates that violations/claims fall off of reports, etc. and prioritizes them accordingly for calls.

Decent idea, but it's mostly only useful for prioritizing follow up on people you've previously quoted. So, unless you're quoting at a high volume with a lower closing %, the use is limited. Then again, I suppose most P@C agents who buy leads are probably in that boat.

Yeah, I thought @Markthebroker was seriously asking if we were building out https://agentautopilot.com for commercial P&C.

Now I don’t know what he was after.

We do have another lead scoring model where it pushes leads higher up the chain based on the number of interactions, ie. Email opens, landing page hits etc.

Again, this is to keep agents organized and automate their followup, cut their prospecting time down, and make sure they don’t miss any leads/clients.

Again, I wasn’t necessarily trying to pitch Autopilot here. Well... :)

But my first goal was to find lead options to supply agents with once we get this built out.

I was asking about the system, both out of curiosity, and so that I could give you some pointers. Then, after I told you I absolutely didn't want any more business, you started pitching it to me and how I could use it to get more business.

I was asking about the system, both out of curiosity, and so that I could give you some pointers. Then, after I told you I absolutely didn't want any more business, you started pitching it to me and how I could use it to get more business.
I have a CRM that queues up the least likely people to buy from you. It also has a drip campaign that sends nasty messages to those who are even remotely interested in your services.

Please PM me for details.

I have a CRM that queues up the least likely people to buy from you. It also has a drip campaign that sends nasty messages to those who are even remotely interested in your services.

Please PM me for details.

Well done Tahoe Ray, well done. I actually laughed out loud on that one.

You win the internet today, sir.

Latest posts

Back