Leads Based Upon Production

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
There used to be IMO?FMOs that would furnish leads based on production.. Say, 3 leads for each app issued. Do any still do that?

They do that for mapd but ive never seen any fe Imo do that .Like for mapd I get a free 2000 mailer every single week next year then a massive drop for aep. This is after I did big production . Ben boman has a pretty good deal . Rgi and others raised dm to $33-$35 each depending on the Imo . Postage rates rising and response rates failing. Need a lead $45 a lead in bad states ages 50-85 with a Walmart lead .

I believe the above is correct. I don’t know of any IMO’s that do free FE leads based on production. The LTV on the business isn’t worth it. There are some that will do free leads in exchange for a lower commission level... but those leads end up being the most expensive ones.

What you must understand is the fmo in mapd is getting huge marketing $’s during aep and more during oep . So in reality for top producers it’s costing them little to nothing ti give you mailers . Then I can also hit the regional people at each company for mailers . Regionals bonus’s determined by apps written in their areas . So of course they’ll direct mailers to producers who write in their area .Mapd is eye popping profitability for ins CO’s. They’ll spend big to acquire business. Also renewals in mapd basically as much as first yr for overrides. Thus fmo will spend out of pocket today for massive rewards later .

In fe there’s no marketing $’s from CO’s . Fe has very thin margins of profitability for CO’s. There’s little renewal per policy for the fmo on overides. Thus on a standard 20-30% overide on street commissions he has no incentive to share the cost of mailers . But if he’s making 60-80% overide he will.I was looking at all the death claims I get at the 4-8 yr mark. I have no idea how CO’s make money .

Back