Leads for Accident and Sickness Policies

KyleBaker

I work for combined insurance as a captive agent in the state of Iowa. Basically were combined is, is a company that is similar to AFLAC. What we do is if you get sick or hurt we put money back in your pocket either in the form of disability or hospital indemnity schedule of benefits. We also have cancer or heart attack and stroke policy is that pay out in a lump sum. And we round things out with life insurance. My question is is there a lead company that specializes for those types of leads?

Leads? Clement Stone would roll over in his grave.. A good Combined Agent walks and talks. They don't need no stinkin' Leads! LOL

:
Leads? Clement Stone would roll over in his grave.. A good Combined Agent walks and talks. They don't need no stinkin' Leads! LOL

Nice, I am sure he would, turns out I much prefer to set appointments. Cold knocking is not my style

:

Nice, I am sure he would, turns out I much prefer to set appointments. Cold knocking is not my style

Evel Knievel had not problems finding prospects as a Combined agent. :biggrin:

From Wikipedia: Knievel was successful as an insurance salesman (even selling insurance policies to several institutionalized mental patients) and wanted recognition for his efforts. When the company refused to promote him to vice-president after he had been a few months on the job, he quit.

Kyle, nevermind Rouse. This forum can be brutal to new people, even though it is a place to get good info, advice, etc. Your best bet would be to google "best" and then whatever leads you are looking for. They are out there. Maybe something like "best critical illness insurance leads", etc.

Or, you could buy a list and cold call. There are actually list sellers on here that will help you with that. One being Josh at listshack....I recommend him because I bought a targeted list of what I was looking for a couple years back and made a decent ROI.

Kyle, nevermind Rouse. This forum can be brutal to new people, even though it is a place to get good info, advice, etc. Your best bet would be to google "best" and then whatever leads you are looking for. They are out there. Maybe something like "best critical illness insurance leads", etc.

Or, you could buy a list and cold call. There are actually list sellers on here that will help you with that. One being Josh at listshack....I recommend him because I bought a targeted list of what I was looking for a couple years back and made a decent ROI.

I am sure Kyle knew I was joking around.. I am very familiar with the Combined culture even though I never worked for them..As I am sure Kyle will tell you, what I said is basically what the Combined management all have to say when they train agents (unless they have changed in the last few years) . I certainly wasn't trying to be "brutal"

Do you only sell in Iowa?

I could get you leads from people who search on Google for the types of insurance listed below, but you'd get more volume if you could include other states.
Accident Insurance
Disability Insurance
Hospital Insurance
Cancer Insurance
Heart Attached Insurance
Stroke Insurance
Life Insurance

Best,

Dustin

Do you only sell in Iowa?

I could get you leads from people who search on Google for the types of insurance listed below, but you'd get more volume if you could include other states.
Accident Insurance
Disability Insurance
Hospital Insurance
Cancer Insurance
Heart Attached Insurance
Stroke Insurance
Life Insurance

Best,

Dustin

What is the cost per lead for Life Insurance?

Brutal or not, fighting company culture can be a very difficult path. Combined was built on walking and talking. Unless that has changed, working leads will leave someone the odd man out.

Back