Learning ACA

One of my agents went direct, and literally gets paid the same as if she went with an FMO. Except she doesn’t get any help when she needs help. Came back 2 months later.

nothing wrong with going direct but know what you’re doing, but you would still get paid the same

Who do you (or anyone seeing this post ) use?

All of my IMOs are highly specialized. I have one for annuities, one for disability, and of course my own.

I have a few calls set up this week with options but honestly, I don't even know what questions I should be asking.

Thoughts?
Duford is recruiting ACA agents. He is also offering the prospecting method developed by Josh (HoosierIfe)

Duford is recruiting ACA agents. He is also offering the prospecting method developed by Josh (HoosierIfe)
Haven't seen Josh's method but there are several guys pushing something similar.

I see a train wreck coming with this one. For it to work it has to revolve around the subsidy. Too easy for an agent to tweak the numbers and be a ghost by the time the IRS true up comes.

That’s a tragedy what Josh is doing . His system s stealing Aor’s and screwing people up . He’s not even talking to anyone and has a disclosure at the bottom they’ll use the lowest income to get the cheapest plan . Then says if income wrong contact them in 30 days to change . My lord people unknowingly will be getting big tax bills from the irs . That’s bs and wrong . People on aca groups going wild on them

Haven't seen Josh's method but there are several guys pushing something similar.

I see a train wreck coming with this one. For it to work it has to revolve around the subsidy. Too easy for an agent to tweak the numbers and be a ghost by the time the IRS true up comes.
Josh's method involves setting up a website, buying leads to drive prospects to the website, the client applies while on the website, you get up every morning to see how much money you made. You seldom ever talk to the client.

One of my agents went direct, and literally gets paid the same as if she went with an FMO. Except she doesn’t get any help when she needs help. Came back 2 months later.

nothing wrong with going direct but know what you’re doing, but you would still get paid the same

I agree . So your saying I can under an imo with Ambetter and be paid directly by Ambetter ? Can I see my business on the Ambetter portal ? I was told my health sherpa login will be under the Imo and he can see all my business . If I can make the same comp and log into all the co portals and be paid by the co directly I’d much rather go inder a aca focused Imo . I know there’s also marketing $’s . My biggest gripe being direct is the total lack of help . It’s like your a ghost with zero info . The company’s hardly communicate with the agent .

I agree . So your saying I can under an imo with Ambetter and be paid directly by Ambetter ? Can I see my business on the Ambetter portal ? I was told my health sherpa login will be under the Imo and he can see all my business . If I can make the same comp and log into all the co portals and be paid by the co directly I’d much rather go inder a aca focused Imo . I know there’s also marketing $’s . My biggest gripe being direct is the total lack of help . It’s like your a ghost with zero info . The company’s hardly communicate with the agent .

yeah pretty much. FMOs are a dime a dozen. Finding the one that helps is the trick.

You can get paid direct on every carrier.

the scummy FMOs will try to get paid first than you get paid

yeah pretty much. FMOs are a dime a dozen. Finding the one that helps is the trick.

You can get paid direct on every carrier.

the scummy FMOs will try to get paid first than you get paid
One of the easiest ways to vet an FMO is on You Tube or Face Book. If he's cranking out You Tube videos or Face Book ads then he's probably not a true FMO.

Real FMOs don't need to do that.

One of the easiest ways to vet an FMO is on You Tube or Face Book. If he's cranking out You Tube videos or Face Book ads then he's probably not a true FMO.

Real FMOs don't need to do that.

mom sure this is true 90% of the time. There might be that 10% that does YouTube vids that are actually pretty good

Back