Leaving Captive and Going Independent

Re: Independent

Blue books. All life insurance carriers must report their financials in each state. Find a university near you that might have a risk management or insurance program. Or check out VitalSuite.com.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my bad...vitalsalessuite.com

Again, I am curious about the metrics to your claim that NWM has the "largest block of life business in the US"...based on what?

If you have a report or whitepaper to support this, please post it.

Look it up in the blue books yourself. It is public info or purchase a subscription to vitalssalessuite.com They have the largest in-force life business. These are not opinions. Lastly visit their website with claims of being the largest. They would not be compliant if it were not true, right.

Are you a NWML hater or doing your research?

Look it up in the blue books yourself. It is public info or purchase a subscription to vitalssalessuite.com They have the largest in-force life business. These are not opinions. Lastly visit their website with claims of being the largest. They would not be compliant if it were not true, right.

Are you a NWML hater or doing your research?

No dog in this fight and I don't care. The biggest does not mean the best for the consumer by any stretch in any industry.

I am just looking for you to back up your post which could be 100% true but as you stated was substantiated by "a few agents, myself, and public infomation" (sic)...

No malice...just looking for the facts.

I would not disagree with your comments above about the largest in any industry does not mean the best products or services. Insurance is the law of large numbers though. And that is not to say the NMWL has the best products year after year. If you cared and watched closely at some of the top career agent producers you will notice in some years they are not 'listed' on their company websites for being top producers. We are talking about well established, multi-generational producers.

There is an infinite numbers of bonds, stocks, mortgages and real estate these carriers can invest in. The stock market is pretty efficient, as is the bond market. It all comes down to management, investment performance and operations. If a carrier is earning 5%-6% in their general account how is it possible they could pass along 6+% in dividends? They do, but it comes at a cost! There is no free lunch and insurance carriers are for profit businesses.

I will back it up in time, working on a project. All I am saying to you is the information is publicly available. That being said, it's our intellectual property to crunch some numbers to make sense of it all. Vitalsalessuite is not giving it away, nor is Bobby Sameulson at The Life Product Review. Why should I.

Happy to have a phone conversation, DM me if you want.

If you have good production, contact Neil at MLE. They offer a unique comp plan that is the highest I've seen.
His website is mleinsurance.com

I would not disagree with your comments above about the largest in any industry does not mean the best products or services. Insurance is the law of large numbers though. And that is not to say the NMWL has the best products year after year. If you cared and watched closely at some of the top career agent producers you will notice in some years they are not 'listed' on their company websites for being top producers. We are talking about well established, multi-generational producers.

There is an infinite numbers of bonds, stocks, mortgages and real estate these carriers can invest in. The stock market is pretty efficient, as is the bond market. It all comes down to management, investment performance and operations. If a carrier is earning 5%-6% in their general account how is it possible they could pass along 6+% in dividends? They do, but it comes at a cost! There is no free lunch and insurance carriers are for profit businesses.

I will back it up in time, working on a project. All I am saying to you is the information is publicly available. That being said, it's our intellectual property to crunch some numbers to make sense of it all. Vitalsalessuite is not giving it away, nor is Bobby Sameulson at The Life Product Review. Why should I.

Happy to have a phone conversation, DM me if you want.

BP what state are you in?

Latest posts

Back