Legal Marijuana Equals More Hospital for Seniors

It's true that legal marijuana use, especially among seniors, can have unintended health consequences. Older adults may not be aware of the potency differences between what they might have used decades ago and today's products. This can lead to issues like overconsumption or adverse interactions with medications they're already taking. I’ve seen this particularly with products like thca disposable, which are convenient but can pack a punch if not used carefully.

Last edited:
It's true that legal marijuana use, especially among seniors, can have unintended health consequences. Older adults may not be aware of the potency differences between what they might have used decades ago and today's products. This can lead to issues like over consumption or adverse interactions with medications they're already taking.

All true.

Memory loss is one issue.

So the other night I decided to do some herbal gardening. A Native friend had shown me smudging. I didn't have any sage but had some killer flower. I don't remember the rest or where I was going with this story. But I remember there were Doritos.

Back