Legal Shield Explainded

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Do your clients have legal questions? Do you suggest they have a Will and other documents in place? Are your clients concerned about Identity Theft or Child identity Theft?

The Legal Shield memberships require no underwriting. Build residual income. Build a book of business and Will it to your family.. No recruiting requirements. Commission are paid advanced or as earned it's up to you.

Take an educated look at what Legal shield has to offer.

https://www.prepaidlegal.com/MS/Multisite?site=opp&assoc=ckey

Would this have helped that Calf Agent on the other thread?

He is trying to raise a lot of money for appeal and lawyer.

Would this have helped that Calf Agent on the other thread?

He is trying to raise a lot of money for appeal and lawyer.

For a quick answer I would say yes because at the very least in the beginning of the process he could have contacted the state Provider Law Firm per 800# to ask about anything to watch out for especially if dealing with a situation where a person has family and has another as a beneficiary. I'm not saying he did anything wrong but who knows what the Attorney may have suggested.. Especially dealing with an older aged client.

As for the Trial side and funds in short it depends on the membership the person has. You can see the difference in business plans here LegalShield .

Take a look at the difference in Trial hour benefit between the Business Plan, Home Based Business Rider (Must be added to the Expanded family Plan) and the Legal Plan For the Self-Employed and then just multiply them by a potential hourly rate such as $100.00, $200.00 or $300 an hour to get a potential general idea. When the Law Firm deems something isn't covered in the contract there's the 25% discount option.

Myself I carry the $17.00 a month standard family plan but I am seriously considering upgrading to a business plan. As I mentioned this was a real eye opener for me especially considering learning that E/O offered no coverage/help for him.

Last edited:
Back