Let's Check the Scorecard....and See Who Won

I only wrote 3 FE policies last week. A $45 and (2) $48's a mo. But its better than the week before. :biggrin:
Wow. I am so impressed that you would take the time to bother to post this kind of crap.

Why would ANYONE care what you wrote?

However, more importantly, I took a massive dump this morning.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you hear.

WebAmazingSarcasm was used in this post.

Rick

What is that like $30 bucks a month commission?

I played on the church softball team last night and we won both games. We are in first place going into the tourny's

Sat by the pool today, what a great way to finish the week. Have my favorite in-laws in town for the weekend and had the best burger ever at Red Robin tonight.

Glad I could get that off my chest.

I win!!

No new clients this week. But I did get to enjoy fruits of past labors. Went for a couple of motorcycle rides. Had good times with friends, went out to eat, and helped some clients with problems.

Congrats on a good income week. That's like $1200-1500 in advanced income. Not bad if you're in the building process. Sorry some in here can be asshats over nothing but a fellow agent wanting to cheer a decent week.

I win!!

No new clients this week. But I did get to enjoy fruits of past labors. Went for a couple of motorcycle rides. Had good times with friends, went out to eat, and helped some clients with problems.

Congrats on a good income week. That's like $1200-1500 in advanced income. Not bad if you're in the building process. Sorry some in here can be asshats over nothing but a fellow agent wanting to cheer a decent week.

Thanks G!
Sounds like you did well!
Just thought this might be interesting. Instead of the same old thing. Anyway, I'm happy and blessed!:yes:

Back