License2Go for NC License?

Corporate Death

Guru
100+ Post Club
So,

The past couple weeks I had the opportunity to interview with a few agencies, more for practice than anything (I'm leaning toward independent). The two Senior Solutions offices use classroom training for the pre-licensing because they both said that L2G was NOT good, especially for Medicare and Sr products, which are a seperate license here in North Cackalacky. They both cited a 55% or lower pass rate from L2G.

I'm pretty much only interested in Life and Health anyway (for the time being). Are there any NC agents who used L2G here? How would you rate it?

I passed on my first try with L2G in NC. There were some technical glitches that were a little frustrating. They were problems with not being able to answer some of the questions on the Einstein and Superman exams. I think all in all I was well prepared for my exam and think for me, the online course was the best choice. A lot of the agencies I interviewed recommended them too.

I moved through the class pretty quickly, but I have worked in Health Insurance Customer Service for several years. For me, staying awake through a classroom course would have been a struggle. Plus it was $200 more.

The Medicare Printout may have been dated. I do not think they touched upon part D either. But they are preparing you for an exam, not selling Medicare products.

My guess is if people are failing that much, they may treating the practice exams as open book tests and looking things up in the printouts. You cannot bring materials into the exam, so treat your practice exams the same way. It requires self discipline. But if you can get an 85 on the practice exams, you should not have trouble passing. Just try not to wait too between finishing your course and scheduling your exam.

Thanks Alp.

I did the A.D. Banker for Life and Health in Mexifornia. It was a good course, but very VERY long. Same thing with the technical glitches. Didnt take the test, I moved instead. I think I'll be doing the L2G. Like you said, the classroom is much more expensive.

I used Agents Choice out of Winston Salem. They have a very simple website, easy to read material and you can take prcatice tests as many times as you like. I passed all tests on first try and I recommend them highly. Website is Agent's Choice Insurance Education

Back