Licensing with a Misdemeanor

And they know about it? I wouldn't worry too much then. Presumably they have a decent relationship with their carriers and should be able to get you appointed.

That's what I've heard. I just want to be sure.

My experience has been for both p&c and life, if you are honest and forthright once you have gotten your license you will pass flying colors with the individual carriers. If you get a thumbs up on your license, then employers and carriers will generally give you a shot

If you lie or hold information back, or have something new pops up... who knows.

This is just what I have seen. Obviously nothing is guaranteed.

Well my case is pretty extreme but the charges are supposedly getting dropped or reduced to a misdemeanor

That's what I've heard. I just want to be sure.

Well my case is pretty extreme but the charges are supposedly getting dropped or reduced to a misdemeanor

Well, however extreme it may be, if the DOI gives it an "OK" the carriers usually do to. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you will probably have to wait and see.

Well, however extreme it may be, if the DOI gives it an "OK" the carriers usually do to. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you will probably have to wait and see.

What's the DOI?

Yeah I have letters of recommendation and everything. I'm worried about delays.

What's the DOI?

Yeah I have letters of recommendation and everything. I'm worried about delays.

Delays happen. But again, the call center should be going to bat for you with the carriers. After all, you need to be appointed to write insurance, so no point in hiring you if they can't get you appointed with their companies.

Back