Life Contracts

Superchief

Guru
100+ Post Club
TEXAS
I'm expanding my Life insurance offerings and was curious about who some of the better & more respected carriers are or rather where to go get contracts. Good contracts. When I say good contracts, I really mean good IMO or FMO.

Any tips?

Thanks!

ING anyone? Again! Any help on who to get good life contracts for larger Term, UL & Whole policies would be appreciated.

AIG, Genworth, Banner, West Coast, Pru, Liberty Life, if you need a good broker that pays well, send me a PM.

ING is the only company I know that will give Pref Plus if you have a family history of cancer before age 60, that is a big deal.

Winter,
The brokerage company pays me a finders fee for all brokers referred to them that do 5k of premium, pm me off line. I've done business with lots of brokers and these guys are the best. I do alot of business and they have always been easy to work with and have an in house UW that you can talk to without waiting, huge help.

ING is the only company I know that will give Pref Plus if you have a family history of cancer before age 60, that is a big deal.

Yup, and sometimes their smoker rates come out okay compared with pru, maybe not with liberty. I think there are underwriting issues where you can figure out where you are with the client by looking are their written underwriting guidelines, and then there are issues where you are dependant on how they will assess conditions such as diabetes, prior history of prostate, melanoma, etc. I think they are slow and weak in that area . I have compared notes with underwriters at a couple GA brokers houses and they agree. Doesnt make it true but that is how the impressions line up for me and for them.

Winter

Hmmm...an all-in-one-concept. Sure has it's appeal...anyone see one of these before?
For those 149 brave souls who have agreed to meet us at the Omni in Atlanta on August 13th, for our Indexed UL Workshop, we have a few added surprises we are introducing. Those of you who said they can not attend, after you read this you might have second thoughts and decide to make the Trek. Additional Workshop topics include:
  1. Our free Google Lead program available to proven producers.
  2. Free "potential client" Seminars also available to proven producers. Yes we get them to come to you and we lay out the seminar cost in advance.
  3. A new 4-in-1 policy that offers ROP Term, Critical Illness, Disability Insurance & a Comprehensive Health Care Plan, all on one App, issued as one policy and illustrated on one illustration. The beauty of this policy is that your client can purchase any one component or all four if they choose.
  4. An "Almost Guaranteed Issue" life policy up to $50,000 to age 80. Pays 105% and renewals. Simplified, Jet Issue up to $100,000 as well.
Below is the original invite to our Indexed UL Workshop. If you have not told us you are attending but now wish to attend, please reply to this email with you name and phone number.

Back