Life Contracts

Very interesting...I'm gonna be in ATL on Aug13-15 for a MDRT regional menotor meeting. We're gonna be at the Omni. I think I know what outfit is running that seminar...if it is...stay away...

That's curious. All i got was a name like Bono...no other info.

If you have further details, please fill me in. Here or PM me.. Thanks

Hai,

I am Vino. I am Newbie to here. First I wish to say Hi..... to all.

I want share my Idea about Life isurance with you.

Life Insurance - is a contract between the insurer and the policy owner.The insurer here assures to pay a considerable sum upon the death of the insurer.In return, the owner of the policy agrees to pay a sum of money called premium at regular intervals. As with other policies, the policy owner stands to benefit, if an insured event occurs which is insured.To be a life policy, the insured event should be on the basis of the life of of the people name in the policy.Life policies are given as legal contracts and the terms of the policies are mentioned in the certificates about the limitations of the insured events.But, there are some exclusions to limit the liability of the insurer for claims such as war,riot and civil upraise.
Insured events which are supposed to be covered include:
* death
* diagnosis of a terminal illness
* disability due to illness
* permanent disability
* accidental death
* diagnosis of critical illness
* disability due to ill health

There are two major categories for life based contracts:
* Protection Policies
* Investment Policies

If you have any other suggestion post your Idea :idea:

I don't know anything about the workshop going on...I thought I knew who it was but it is not him. I have a MDRT regional mentor meeting the same time as this thing...If I get some free time I'll try and do some recon.

Back