Life Guy Looking to Get into the Health Side

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've had my life license for a while now looking to get into the Health side.
What are street level contracts? How does it pay compared to FE? (advanced? As earned?, etc.) What companies offer the best group benefits?
What benefits are the bulk of the business for out there? (I hear a lot about Med Supps--anything else?) Any and all advice and insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure why you would want to jump to the health side but I would stay where you're at in tweak whatever issues you're having.

Med Sup with final expense is easy big money. Mutual, Cigna, Oxford, Medico etc......

Good.
What about selling to businesses (employee benefits, including med supps?) Any money there?
Thanks

Stay clear of the individual family / on exchange plans. There is no money and the entire industry is about to change drastically.

Group is still paying along with Medicare.

Stay clear of the individual family / on exchange plans. There is no money and the entire industry is about to change drastically.

Group is still paying along with Medicare.

Thanks--Oh yeah? How so??

Thanks--Oh yeah? How so??

IFP and OE plans are 0% most everywhere. Poke around the forum a bit and you'll be able to bring yourself up to speed as to the shake up.

Carriers are talking about exiting. Should a couple do this you would expect the others to follow.

The carriers are loosing hundreds of millions of $$ every year.

Back