Life/Health Licensing VIDEO?

HSTKC

Expert
Greetings--Old timer here in Medicare and FE lines--have a friend I want to bring in the business

Tried "manuals" but so much jargon--and no diagrams etc

When I was studying for FINRA exams I found DVDs that easily explained very difficult concepts

Anything like that for life and health licensing? Perhaps on Youtube?

It's been over 16 years since I did my live classroom pre-licensing class.

It's my understanding that ALL pre-licensing courses are online streaming video in order to account for the required 52 hours (or whatever) before you're allowed to sit for the exam.

After that, practice exams are the best way to study for the final exam.

Insurance is different from securities as there isn't as much math as there is understanding insurance terminology.

It's been over 16 years since I did my live classroom pre-licensing class.

It's my understanding that ALL pre-licensing courses are online streaming video in order to account for the required 52 hours (or whatever) before you're allowed to sit for the exam.

After that, practice exams are the best way to study for the final exam.

Insurance is different from securities as there isn't as much math as there is understanding insurance terminology.

Reactions: DHK
Ive been on Youtube and searched around didnt see anything---

Is there a keyword I can look for?

I looked under Banker, Pearson, WebCE, Kaplan didnt see anything?

Reactions: DHK
They're not free. Frankly, if you're going to watch videos for the exam, you might as well have that time count towards the pre-licensing requirement. There's an actual requirement that you endure 52 hours (or whatever it is for your state) of pre-licensing training.

There are others on this forum who offer discount codes for ExamFX or other pre-licensing education providers. @Todd King either is one or would know who else to tag.

You can’t just learn everything on your own and then show up to take the test. You have to pass a class.

That class may be 100% self-study via video but you still have to enroll in, sit through, and pass the class. The video class typically tests at the end of each couple slides so you can’t just skip to the end.

So if you want to be an agent, pay for a class and sit through it. There’s no other way. Even if all the materials were available for free on YouTube they would do you no good.

America’s Professor is excellent if it’s available in your state. AD Banker is acceptable.

You can’t just learn everything on your own and then show up to take the test. You have to pass a class.

That class may be 100% self-study via video but you still have to enroll in, sit through, and pass the class. The video class typically tests at the end of each couple slides so you can’t just skip to the end.

So if you want to be an agent, pay for a class and sit through it. There’s no other way. Even if all the materials were available for free on YouTube they would do you no good.

America’s Professor is excellent if it’s available in your state. AD Banker is acceptable.
WOW Ok man it really has changed--hell when I got mine it was on stone tablets

Ok will check with my IMO to see what they have THANK YOU

Back