Life Insurance as Investment

While I haven’t used whole-life insurance as an investment vehicle, I did explore the CS2 skin marketplace as a way to learn about market dynamics and investment opportunities. It was a bit unconventional, but it gave me a lot of insights into managing and growing my funds in different ways.

As for whole-life insurance, you can definitely put a significant portion of your income into a policy and borrow against it later. Rates and growth can vary, so it's crucial to compare different companies and their track records. Many insurers do offer some level of protection or guarantees, but it’s wise to research and possibly consult with a financial advisor who specializes in this area.

For job loss concerns, some policies offer flexible payment options or provisions. It’s important to understand these details before committing. If you’re looking for trustworthy companies, check their financial strength ratings from agencies like A.M. Best or Moody’s. They can give you an idea of the company’s stability.

Last edited:
I seem to remember that calling life insurance an investment was illegal.

Might have been insurance laws or securities laws.

If it isn't, it should be.

It's scamming the clueless consumer.

Back