Life insurance for 10 year old with juvenile diabetes?

"Ive had adults with Type1 get covered with Guardian."
Guardian has a true table shaving program.
If you have a prospect with adult onset diabetes, Whose levels are stable and and within height and weight limits, they can get a table four......which will be bumped to standard.
This is not for small policies. I believe minimum face (not 100%) is 100k.

If you have a prospect with adult onset diabetes, Whose levels are stable and and within height and weight limits, they can get a table four......which will be bumped to standard.

Onset prior to age 40 is a T8 - Decline.

Especially with Type1 (which means his body naturally stopped producing insulin and it was not caused by diet).

---

Guardian now has a new product called "Essential Life", which covers FE needs from $25k-$50k. It has non-med SI UW. It is not designed for those who are unhealthy, but it works well for those who qualify and need a small DB. Still gets dividends and grows a half decent CV.

Other products have a $100k min DB.

Everyone takes unhealthy adults. Hardly anyone takes unhealthy kids.

Speaking of kid policy’s . Liberty bankers just came out with an age 0-17 kids policy 0-$50k . How is it ? On a street 120% contract Whats comp? Any renewals?

Everyone takes unhealthy adults. Hardly anyone takes unhealthy kids.
Not everybody takes a table 4 to standard.
You never know when this may come in handy.

The true Table Shave is key in getting people with health conditions covered under a Chronic Rider. Or just those who are overweight, covered under LTC Rider.

If he can qualify for Globe at that price without lying on their questions, then I would tell him to take that. It’s not worth digging around for a company that you don’t have to make a $15 a month sale.

100% agree. This was about helping a current client find something and not about me earning money. I definitely wouldn’t go through the hassle of contracting with a carrier for a $15 sale.

Back