Life Insurance Leads

I'm looking to buy Life Insurance leads local that are local my area. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what company has fresh, exclusive leads?

Anyone have any good experiences?

Thanks.

For real time exclusive leads, you might want to check out Hometown
Quotes.

When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.

What income, age range, PO Boxes variables do you find works best for "mortgage protection"?

When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.

What's the cost for lead concepts mortgage protection?
Leadco has quoted me $50 per lead, exclusive for 90 days. Or fully exclusive for an additional cost or minimum.
Or $645 per 1000 drop, fully exclusive.

What's the cost for lead concepts mortgage protection?
Leadco has quoted me $50 per lead, exclusive for 90 days. Or fully exclusive for an additional cost or minimum.
Or $645 per 1000 drop, fully exclusive.

Wow... Those are some expensive leads.

I thought so at first, but that's in comparison to FE leads. These leads cannot be printed as easily as FE and it's significantly more current info.
These are just my assumptions.

They can't be printed as easily....

Seriously? Who feed you that line of BS? I have received some of those mailers, it is just an envelope with a letter inside. That isn't going to cost that much more than your standard FE mailer. I could see response being poorer, and thus costing more in number of mailers and postage, but that wouldn't exactly bode well for the market in my opinion.

For real time exclusive leads, you might want to check out Hometown
Quotes.

Thank you Tampa Bay, for the recommendation.

We do have exclusive leads but if you are interested, please give me a call first at the number below. Or email me so I can call you.

Last edited:
They can't be printed as easily....

Seriously? Who feed you that line of BS? I have received some of those mailers, it is just an envelope with a letter inside. That isn't going to cost that much more than your standard FE mailer. I could see response being poorer, and thus costing more in number of mailers and postage, but that wouldn't exactly bode well for the market in my opinion.

That wasn't fed by anyone. One side of FE mailers can be printed in batches of a million. I don't care how much or how difficult it is but Lead concepts is $600 per 1000 which is only slightly less that leadco.

That wasn't fed by anyone. One side of FE mailers can be printed in batches of a million. I don't care how much or how difficult it is but Lead concepts is $600 per 1000 which is only slightly less that leadco.

Why did you choose Leadco over Lead Concepts? Just curious, since a couple of the people on here vouched for them. I have used leadco in the past, and thought they were FOS, but that's only an opinion, nothing more...

Why did you choose Leadco over Lead Concepts? Just curious, since a couple of the people on here vouched for them. I have used leadco in the past, and thought they were FOS, but that's only an opinion, nothing more...

Haven't chosen yet.
The few folks that commented on leadco where mainly positive but not very recently used. The conversation I had with leadco was very positive and they certainly wanted this business. Lead concepts...yea, if you wanna do a drop, we will...
I will probably to with lead concepts because it sounds like they aren't eager for every piece of business. Maybe they are doing something right

Back