Life Insurance Letters Before Birthday

Birthday cards are an excellent way to stay in touch with your clients. I do like the advice given above, never use it as an opportunity to get more business. Just touch base with them. A card, send them a book, a $10 gift card, clients really connect with you when you make the effort to reach out.

In addition they might not need your services right at the moment, but touching base like that will keep them referring their friends and family to you every time the topic comes up.

Also we use a web based card printer like tinyprints you can set it up where it will automatically send cards out to your clients you have listed in your database so that you don't accidentally miss one!

Good luck!!

Last edited:
A guy in a suit with dark sunglasses doesn't exactly come to mind when I think of TRUST.:D

Well, I have earned my trust. Besides that, the sunglasses are to try and cover just a little of the ugliness of that guy. I know it doesn't work well, but it's better than nothing.

I would have used a turban to put around my face, but talk about a trust factor! :goofy:

Well, I have earned my trust. Besides that, the sunglasses are to try and cover just a little of the ugliness of that guy. I know it doesn't work well, but it's better than nothing.

I would have used a turban to put around my face, but talk about a trust factor! :goofy:

I have been in the business a couple years and I trust Todd King. Not with my wife and kids but with contracts? Yeah.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Slick?" Also I never offered to contract either. Save the attacks and name calling, Napoleon. You need to re set and learn some manners.

Ok Hoss, I have promised to be helpful and never to try to pimp my self to down line. Do you?

Last edited:
I sat in the chair for 15 years before I started my own IMO. Not once in a birthday call/letter did I bring up business. Don't look like a salesman. Look like someone who cares. A 70 year old client will feel special with a simple card or call. She will remember that. Ps I grossed between 500-600k per year. Trust me on this.
"Not once"... "don't look like a salesman"... "look like someone who cares"... "I grossed"...

What reaction did you expect?

It's actually a good idea to give them a friendly reminder... should be totally fine as long as they get the sense you're being sincere in your concern for their family

Back