Life insurance Rule

Nov 19, 2018

1. Allen Trent

Allen Trent Guru

Depends on where they live & their target market. I am assuming a rural agent might compare it to a farmer investing in Dairy Cows. An agent working with seniors might compare it to bank CD rates. An agent with clients with a stock broker that has a lot in cash/money markets/ bonds might compare it to those.

Again, I don't call Life insurance an investment at all, especially in regards to how it performs, but it certainly is an investment of the clients money if time shares & livestock are investments. I teach agents & clients what specific asset classes should be used for varying intended purposes. Match up the clients intentions, needs & wants from a product & I believe there will be plenty of room for clients & advisors & agents to utilize all the proper products.

Just Google "worst investments" & you will find that most are not SEC regulated securities as the writers & experts on the topic of money tend to used the word investments for merely things you spend money on & use as an excuse to say they are investments, not spending: https://www.mybanktracker.com/news/avoid-worst-investments-ever

2. Lloyds of Lubbock

Lloyds of Lubbock Expert

State:
    Florida