Lincoln Heritage?

My SIL's father died in May. I submittes claims on a National Life and Accident policy issues in 1970 ( now owned by AIG ) and two Kentucky Central Policies issued 1960s ( now owned by Liberty National ). I called both companies and notified them of the death and asked for the claim forms.

A week later the beneficiary received two checks from Liberty National. We I called and let them had not submitted anything to them, no claim form, no death certificate, no obituary, nothing.

Two weeks later, I received a letter from AIG asking for the claim form and proof of death. I called them and let them know no claim form was enclosed and they said they had sent it to the beneficiary. She has never recevied it so I called them again and they said they had mailed to me on June 27. Received that letter today. It was a second request for the claim form and proof of death. But guess what? There still was no claim form enclosed. AIG has to be one of the worst companies around to do business with.
They could assign it and be paid within 24 hours.

Even AIG.

My SIL's father died in May. I submittes claims on a National Life and Accident policy issues in 1970 ( now owned by AIG ) and two Kentucky Central Policies issued 1960s ( now owned by Liberty National ). I called both companies and notified them of the death and asked for the claim forms.

A week later the beneficiary received two checks from Liberty National. We I called and let them had not submitted anything to them, no claim form, no death certificate, no obituary, nothing.

Two weeks later, I received a letter from AIG asking for the claim form and proof of death. I called them and let them know no claim form was enclosed and they said they had sent it to the beneficiary. She has never recevied it so I called them again and they said they had mailed to me on June 27. Received that letter today. It was a second request for the claim form and proof of death. But guess what? There still was no claim form enclosed. AIG has to be one of the worst companies around to do business with.

Good old Kentucky central life .I wrote the tar out of them from 87-89. They were paying 11% interest on their ul when all other CO’s were paying 6% . I suspected it would not end well for them. In 1987 I wrote $64 k of Gi with Gerber life and made their convention . Made convention with Time ins co and midland national . Those were the days no mib or rx ( like cica). I used to run 2 telemarking machines 12 hrs a day (cbc 7000) . I’d get 10-15 leads a day on my casette tape . I’d have to play the tape manually and write all the names and #’s down

I was listing to a call from a youtuber and she was saying to a woman that had bought a policy from mutual

and she went on to ask her if her kids can pay the claim and wait for reimbursement

as what other companies do is 1st the request a death certificate, and that take x amount of time,

then it takes time to get that to them
then it takes a few weeks before they approve it

Can your children lay out the money?

what kind of pressure would that put on your kids?

what if I told you I have a way you can bypass all that and they can get the money right away and use it to pay for the cremation and take off that pressure?

and then replaced the mutual plan she just bought with this LH
She probably did replace the Mofo using that lie.

But I’m sure the Mofo agent went back and killed the LH deal too.

@DonP cica’s already paid hundreds of claims
Good . They got 100’s and 1000’s more coming . You know I didn’t factor one thing in . Paying only 2-3% renewals vs 8-10 ish with a am am there saving a ton of money on the back end . Push then to get that true ss billing and all well .

I got a call today from a CICA DE payer saying they drafted twice.

I hope this was my fault.

She got a new DE card. So on the 3rd I entered it and set up a payment.

Maybe I hit 2 payments?

Haven’t heard from any others.

Hopefully it was my mistake.

Much easier to correct than if it was them.

Good . They got 100’s and 1000’s more coming . You know I didn’t factor one thing in . Paying only 2-3% renewals vs 8-10 ish with a am am there saving a ton of money on the back end . Push then to get that true ss billing and all well .
That was definitely part of the logic

Any funeral director could have still had the claim paid and in their bank account within 24-hours from even your worst company. There is no need to pay a higher premium for fast claims anymore.

Plus I can’t believe the funeral director that dealt with your family didn’t offer to handle all your claims for you for free. Most do that as a part of their service for families.

Any funeral director could have still had the claim paid and in their bank account within 24-hours from even your worst company. There is no need to pay a higher premium for fast claims anymore.

Plus I can’t believe the funeral director that dealt with your family didn’t offer to handle all your claims for you for free. Most do that as a part of their service for families.
They had prepaid their funeral 20 years ago. Funeral home complained that prices were much higher today. . and hinted they might have to pay the difference. I told his wife thst the services were locked in and to refuse tobpay more. She did have to pick out a different casket as the one they chose was discontinued. I think they guided her to a cheaper casket than the original one

They had prepaid their funeral 20 years ago. Funeral home complained that prices were much higher today. . and hinted they might have to pay the difference. I told his wife thst the services were locked in and to refuse tobpay more. She did have to pick out a different casket as the one they chose was discontinued. I think they guided her to a cheaper casket than the original one
The rest of the story.

Back