Lincoln Money Guard

Since Moneyguard/LTC is a "niche" of yours, why should someone contract with you?

What do you in particular bring to the table?

This ought to go nowhere, lol.

I was going to ask the same question. I'm always up for education and now that I'm moving into LTC, the more information I can get the better.

And since I'm certainly in So Cal...

Instead of breaking forum rules, perhaps I'll just ask for our newest IMO to send me an email (address below).

Rick

I know this question is vague but would this product accept a person who had a stoke one year ago? Is it fully underwritten? Partially underwritten? What happens if the person doesn't use it? Is there somewhere I can go read some decent information on it, a link perhaps?

Here is the impairment guide:
http://brokerage.berkadvisor.com/pdf/moneyguard-uw-at-a-glance.pdf

12 months must have elapsed from date of stroke with no further treatment and fully released from medical care.

If they don't use the LTC aspect of the policy, they can use the death benefit. If they don't use either, they can get a full refund of the premium (and also 1099d for the imputed portion of the premium that was used for LTC premium).

If you don't have the product from your FMO, there's plenty of producer guides online.

I know this question is vague but would this product accept a person who had a stoke one year ago? Is it fully underwritten?

You probably saw the underwriting guide on the stroke. Its a very small underwriting guide. I guess no residuals and more than a year has passed, they have a chance. The key will also be whats the rest of their health history and how will the company underwrite with full health history.

They are fully underwritten. They can pull an APS from my understanding. I'd bet with a history of a stroke they will do so.

Have you ever looked at Midland National Life's Indexed UL product? Their policy has the LTC / HHC benefit built right in. They have a table shaving program the accepts up to a table 4 as standard. The product also has a free rider that you can put on the policy that waives all surrender penalties. It beats the Moneyguard product hands down and really beats any indexed annuity also because it has an annual point to point strategy with a 14% cap compared to 6% cap with an annuity. As far as leads go, I think a wealth transfer lead would work well with this from Kramer Direct Insurance Prospect Lead Mailers Direct mail leads, Target leads, Insurance leads, Senior leads, Senior market leads, Long Term Care leads or even a long term care lead from any direct mail house.

Thanks. Is there a video presentation on this? I know a few products I have offer a video presentation or webshark........anything like that?

Have you ever looked at Midland National Life's Indexed UL product? Their policy has the LTC / HHC benefit built right in. They have a table shaving program the accepts up to a table 4 as standard. The product also has a free rider that you can put on the policy that waives all surrender penalties. It beats the Moneyguard product hands down and really beats any indexed annuity also because it has an annual point to point strategy with a 14% cap compared to 6% cap with an annuity. As far as leads go, I think a wealth transfer lead would work well with this from Kramer Direct Insurance Prospect Lead Mailers Direct mail leads, Target leads, Insurance leads, Senior leads, Senior market leads, Long Term Care leads or even a long term care lead from any direct mail house.

Is there a list somewhere of the states its approved in?

What is the LTC/HHC "built in" benefit?

Last edited:
Back